Thank you for your interest in Lake Minnewawa Association. LMA is non-profit [501(c)(3)] organization dedicated to improving the quality of Lake Minnewawa by promoting positive lake stewardship. Through education and implementing methods for controlling pollution, erosion, water quality, and water safety.
Tax deductible membership dues are $35 per fiscal year (January 1 - December 31).
Your membership will help support the following activities and benefits:
- Receive e-newsletters updating you on the latest activities on the lake.
- Provide a common voice on lake issues through membership.
- Providing clear passage by operating weed harvesting program on the lake.
- Working with the Minnesota DNR and Aitkin County to improve fishery in lake.
- Collaborating with state, county, and other organizations to improve the health of the lake.
- Actively monitoring the lake to combat Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS).
Working with Aitkin County Sheriff’s Office for recreational safety on lake.
- Participating in programs that benefit the local community such as Take A Kid Fishing Day and Adopt A Highway.
Download and print the form and fill in the information.
Return the form, along with your check for $35 made out to: Lake Minnewawa Association
Send Application And Check To:
P.O. Box 58
McGregor, MN. 55760